- 1 Translations : wait more ?
- 2 Missing pages
- 3 Issue on some HowTo/... pages
- 4 Dupe pages (I2PSnark)
- 5 Please import the page HowTo/IrcAnonymityGuide
- 6 Dupe Unconscious pages (user / article)
- 8 Ugha.i2p.re up again (!!)
- 9 Page User:Unconscious
- 10 Too much translations launched ?
- 11 How to edit a translation source page ?
- 12 "Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties."
- 13 From I2P v0.9.25 'Plugins for I2P' will link to http://i2pwiki.i2p.re/index.php?title=Plugins
- 14 Filesharing and I2P renamed : translations lost ?
- 15 http://epsilon.i2p.re search engine seems to not index http://i2pwiki.i2p.re
Translations : wait more ?
I think that you should not enable translations yet, I think that most pages still have a lot of stuffs to improve and fix. Hummingbird 14/09/2015
In other languages
- waiting contributors approval to rearm translation (but not automatic forwarding) Unconscious 2015-09-29
Hello, some pages are missing, can you import these please ?
Issue on some HowTo/... pages
- Redundant content is due to importation process. I am working on removing or merging doublons. Unconscious 2015-09-26
- OK, I asked to you because I don't know what page you will remove. Hummingbird 2015-09-26
I need to merge HowTo/I2Phex with I2Phex and remove HowTo/I2Phex ASAP.Unconscious 2015-09-29
Dupe pages (I2PSnark)
- HowTo/I2PSnark deleted. If you edit I2PSnark, you can see lot of hidden content. Must be visible, moved or removed? --Unconscious (talk) 15:31, 16 October 2015 (CEST)
- Ok, made visible. Hummingbird 2015-10-25
Please import the page HowTo/IrcAnonymityGuide
This page is one of the wanted pages. Hummingbird 2015-10-25
- The page IrcAnonymityGuide exists. You think that she must be moved to HowTo/IrcAnonymityGuide ?
I admit that I am a little embarrassed with the general plan of the wiki. Not simple to distinguish 'HowTo' compared with articles. I think that we should try to redefine the right place of what exists before everything become scattered.--Unconscious (talk) 14:07, 25 October 2015 (CET)
- I agree, same issue for me. In my opinion a "HowTo" is a list of steps to do to make something. All articles describing major I2P features (and that are not only a list of steps) should not be into "HowTo/". You can let IrcAnonymityGuide where it is. Hummingbird 2015-10-26
Dupe Unconscious pages (user / article)
http://nrbnshsndzb6homcipymkkngngw4s6twediqottzqdfyvrvjw3pq.b32.i2p.re/index.php?title=Unconscious (listed in http://nrbnshsndzb6homcipymkkngngw4s6twediqottzqdfyvrvjw3pq.b32.i2p.re/index.php?title=Main_Page#About_this_Wiki , should be changed). Hummingbird 2015-10-26
- OK, Thx --Unconscious (talk) 17:38, 26 October 2015 (CET)
Ugha.i2p.re up again (!!)
I just discovered that http://ugha.i2p.re/ is up again since 2015-10-30 !. We should rip all the content we can as the eepsite still seems abandoned. Hummingbird 2015-10-31
- Excellent! full dump in progress --Unconscious (talk) 11:29, 31 October 2015 (CET)
- No problems to add wikilink, but where do you need these links --Unconscious (talk) 20:06, 27 December 2015 (CET)
Too much translations launched ?
I see in the "recent changes" that you enable translations for several pages. I think that many pages talk about softwares that are far away from completion, I think it's too early to enable translation. Examples: Aktie. I wanted to give my feeling. Hummingbird 13:41, 25 January 2016 (CET)
- Ok, ok, Translation is an writer choice! --Unconscious (talk) 19:35, 25 January 2016 (CET)
How to edit a translation source page ?
- The easy way --> Don't care about tags, I will check this during the 'mark this page for translation' process. Or add tags and number, but respect the number's increment AND add a blank line between the tag and the text to be translated (more difficult because tag numbers are not always in incremental order in the page)--Unconscious (talk) 21:09, 15 March 2016 (CET)
"Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties."
Since a few days, when editing a page then trying to use the button "Save page", I get the error: "Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties. Try waiting a few minutes and reloading. (Cannot access the database)". I must retry many times before it works. Hummingbird (talk) 19:18, 17 March 2016 (CET)
- I now fixed some connection limit for the xml_dump's tunnel repo, I will see if this will solve the issue--Unconscious (talk) 21:05, 17 March 2016 (CET)
FYI, I have learn from Zzz that from I2P v0.9.25 'Plugins for I2P' at http://127.0.0.1:7657/console will link to http://i2pwiki.i2p.re/index.php?title=Plugins because http://plugins.i2p.re is down for unknown reason. Hummingbird (talk) 16:06, 21 March 2016 (CET)
- Fine, happy to see this site is useful
Time is coming for me to provide more resources for the server--Unconscious (talk) 19:00, 21 March 2016 (CET)
Filesharing and I2P renamed : translations lost ?
- Hi Humminbird
- 1) Oops!!!, translations lost, Sorry!
- 2) Restoration in progress
--Unconscious (talk) 20:00, 1 May 2016 (CEST)
http://epsilon.i2p.re search engine seems to not index http://i2pwiki.i2p.re
http://epsilon.i2p.re search engine seems to not index http://i2pwiki.i2p.re, perhaps because the lack of a "robots.txt" file ? (see http://zzz.i2p.re/topics/1083 ) Hummingbird (talk) 16:10, 26 October 2016 (CEST)
robots.txt added with
User-agent: * Disallow:
εpsilon is as lazzy bot, but a good bot --Unconscious (talk) 21:16, 26 October 2016 (CEST)
- Because I notice that epsilon.i2p.re has not yet indexed i2pwiki.i2p.re, I tried to browse http://i2pwiki.i2p.re/robots.txt and it does not work because it redirects to http://i2pwiki.i2p.re/index.php?title=Robots.txt Hummingbird (talk) 11:47, 28 October 2016 (CEST)
- Arf! I've forgotten to change nginx rewrite rules. :s
Better now, thanks!--Unconscious (talk) 18:52, 28 October 2016 (CEST)