Revision as of 16:36, 6 January 2017 by Unregistered-User
Welcome to the I2P Wiki (see About page). A collection of user edited material. Some is old, some new, some unstructured, some perfect. Help yourself!
Starting points in I2P
- http://i2p-projekt.i2p.re/ - Official I2P homepage (within i2p)
- http://elgoog.i2p.re - A general search engine indexing I2P sites
- Eepsite index - A user-curated list of eepsites (web services) with descriptions sorted by functionality
- http://planet.i2p.re/ - The latest news around the world of I2P
- 2017-02 Planned - Upgrade MediaWiki engine to 1.27 LTS --Unconscious (talk) 16:40, 27 February 2017 (CET)
- 2017-02 New page: Blog I2P (Blogging with I2P)
News from and about I2P
Informations about I2P that concern this Wiki.
- 2016-04 (I2P v0.9.25) : I2Pwiki.i2p.re is officially listed on the I2P router console (http://127.0.0.1:7657/home 'Hidden Services of Interest'), but not yet on http://127.0.0.1:7657/console where ugha.i2p.re is still listed (this will change from v0.9.26)
How To ...
- Eepsite hosting - ... host a eepsite on your local I2P node
- I2P and messaging - ... email, discuss, and communicate safely within I2P
- I2P and instant messaging - ... doing online chat using I2P
- Filesharing - share files safely using I2P
- Tails - ... access I2P from operating systems that provide an anonymous environment
- HOWTOs - A list of various Howtos relating to I2P
- Eepsite index - A manually-compiled (user-contributed) list of eepsites and webservices sorted by topic
- Crime problems - What to do when finding criminal activity on I2P?
- WOT forums - "Web of trust software", designed to use/run decentralized (distributed) forums
- Plugins - Plugin softwares designed for the I2P router console
- A lot has changed since I2P was introduced in 2003 and you can find outdated pages on the Outdated Information page.
Technical stuff for advanced users
- Tahoe-LAFS - Learn how to access fully decentralized deepsites, and how to create yours
- I2P projects - A place for members of the I2P community to formulate ideas into projects
- I2P Requests For Comments (RFCs) - How stuff works (RFC-style specs/drafts of I2P protocols for devs)
- I2CP Options - Table of I2CP (I2P Client Protocol) options, with short descriptions of what each does
- Search engines and I2P - If you wish to run one
- I2P softwares sorted by programming language - To give ideas to programmers
Fun: random I2P slogan
|* I2P, join the revolution|
- Random slogan, I2pSlogans