Welcome to the I2P Wiki (see About page). A collection of user edited material. Some is old, some new, some unstructured, some perfect. Help yourself!
Starting points in I2P
- http://i2p-projekt.i2p.re/ - Official I2P homepage (within i2p)
- http://elgoog.i2p.re - A general search engine indexing I2P sites
- Eepsite index - A user-curated list of eepsites (web services) with descriptions sorted by functionality
- http://planet.i2p.re/ - The latest news around the world of I2P
- After a lot of misconfiguration problems, a lot of mysql crashes (Oracle = Debacle), system is now more stable (and running).
You will sometimes receive an error during page edition, just after clicking on "Save the page", system will send the error message : 'host unreacheable', but page is saved. Maybe a problem with multihoming, maybe not, I don't know yet, all logs are empty. Sorry for inconveniences --Unconscious (talk) 16:18, 31 October 2016 (CET)Apparently a bug through new php, fastcgi and nginx. Reverted to old location to make site working until patch applied--Unconscious (talk) 14:09, 1 November 2016 (CET)
- 2016-10-30 i2pwiki.i2p.re is now used by the search engine http://seeker.i2p.re (as does DuckDuckGo for Wikipedia)--Unconscious (talk) 15:48, 30 October 2016 (CET)
- 2016-10-29 Results for poll:
EepsiteIndex moved to specific language pages
Good template, I like this new version 3 Bad idea, I prefer previous version 2 Blank vote 0
- 2016-10-29 Ok, we're back, php and mysql killed our day, but all is now upgraded. Some bugs in Translate Module, if you encouter errors, report!--Unconscious (talk) 13:05, 24 October 2016 (CEST)
- 2016-06 New page: Syndie Handbook
- 2016-05 New page: I2P softwares sorted by programming language
- 2016-04 New pages: Search engines and I2P, jIRCii
2016-03-26 As you know, this site is experiencing several difficulties, the java process is eating the CPU. Many large changes are in progress to resolve this bad situation, but you must be patient. Sorry for inconvenience--Unconscious (talk) 13:08, 26 March 2016 (CET). Problem partially fixed. Not perfect, but usable.Improvements in progress --Unconscious (talk) 18:51, 9 April 2016 (CEST)
- 2016-03 New pages: Plugins, I2P and messaging
- 2016-03-05 replaced B32 default url for the wiki by i2pwiki.i2p.re in config file. If you encouter errors, please report. Many thanks to all contributors!--Unconscious (talk) 14:38, 5 March 2016 (CET)
- 2016-02-12 ParserFunctions added. Have a look to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:ParserFunctions.
- 2016-02 New page: PyBitmessage-I2P. Updated: I2pTransmission, iMule
- 2016-01 New page: I2P Android
News from and about I2P
Informations about I2P that concern this Wiki.
- 2016-04 (I2P v0.9.25) : I2Pwiki.i2p.re is officially listed on the I2P router console (http://127.0.0.1:7657/home 'Hidden Services of Interest'), but not yet on http://127.0.0.1:7657/console where ugha.i2p.re is still listed (this will change from v0.9.26)
How To ...
- Eepsite hosting - ... host a eepsite on your local I2P node
- I2P and messaging - ... email, discuss, and communicate safely within I2P
- I2P and instant messaging - ... doing online chat using I2P
- Filesharing - share files safely using I2P
- Tails - ... access I2P from operating systems that provide an anonymous environment
- HOWTOs - A list of various Howtos relating to I2P
- Eepsite index - A manually-compiled (user-contributed) list of eepsites and webservices sorted by topic
- Crime problems - What to do when finding criminal activity on I2P?
- WOT forums - "Web of trust software", designed to use/run decentralized (distributed) forums
- Plugins - Plugin softwares designed for the I2P router console
- A lot has changed since I2P was introduced in 2003 and you can find outdated pages on the Outdated Information page.
Technical stuff for advanced users
- Tahoe-LAFS - Learn how to access fully decentralized deepsites, and how to create yours
- I2P projects - A place for members of the I2P community to formulate ideas into projects
- I2P Requests For Comments (RFCs) - How stuff works (RFC-style specs/drafts of I2P protocols for devs)
- I2CP Options - Table of I2CP (I2P Client Protocol) options, with short descriptions of what each does
- Search engines and I2P - If you wish to run one
- I2P softwares sorted by programming language - To give ideas to programmers
Fun: random I2P slogan
|* tonious: "I2P: Accepted at more places (that you'd like to shop) than American Express."|
- Random slogan, I2pSlogans