This page contains a few slogans by various people. Feel free to add your own.
- Freedom requires privacy. Be free! - i2p
- I2P. The autonomous are anonymous
- I2P, join the revolution
- I2P, for your own good
- I2P and the future of 'freedom'
- I2P, for the common good
- I2P, for your own sake
- I2P, a revolution to protect the freedom of speech
- I2P, a revolution to protect your own freedom and that of others
- I2P: The future of freedom
- I2P: it's got vitamin C
- I2P: The free internet
- I2P: what, you mean its supposed to make sense?
- I2P: Making the internet more free
- I2P: Creating a more free internet
- I2P: more fun than a root canal
- I2P - Anonymoholics anonymous
- I2P - Because Freenet really sucks the lamas ass.
- aum: "I2P - because your online communications are YOUR business":
- aum: "I2P: already criminalised in Michigan":
- aum: "I2P: Because privacy is a basic human right":
- aum: "I2P: Big Brother, Your Days Are Numbered":
- aum: "I2P: Farewell, Big Brother":
- aum: "I2P: I'm taking the Fifth!":
- aum: "I2P: pissing off governments":
- aum: "I2P: purchase your crack/ecstasy/P online - anonymoney accepted":
- aum: "I2P: your government's Department of Homeland Insecurity":
- aum: "With I2P, the cops will have to plant crack in your car instead":
- aum: bloody hell - coke dealers have their own IS installations, with mainframes and large IT teams
- aum: I2P: what's sleep?:
- aum: well, how about "I2P - Big Ulcers for Big Brother":
- I2P: Communication, over the set Z. In contrast, TCP/IP uses subset R of Z; R follows from local law. But the cardinality of R equals the cardinality of Z. Is there then no purpose in using I2P? After all we can construct a bijection from Z to R, and then express ourselves in Z over TCP/IP. But the problem is that any bijection from Z to R will be inverted and used by those who enforce local law to prevent one from expressing oneself in Z over TCP/IP. We conclude that TCP/IP is entirely unsuitable for communication over the set Z. Furthermore, we conclude that I2P grants communication over the set Z.
- clayboy: " toad: anyone here running a stable freenet node? we are completely out of seednodes and need new seednode sources URGENTLY" -- I2P: We're Doing Better Than Freenet
- clayboy: "I2P - now 33% more anonymous than the next leading brand.":
- clayboy: "I2P: It's 1985." File:Razz.png:
- clayboy: "I2P: Now You Too Can Pee":
- clayboy: ... or double your money back:
- clayboy: I2P -- Imagine a Beowulf cluster of THIS!:
- clayboy: I2P: Black Ice, Ice Baby:
- clayboy: I2P: Nobody Knows You're a Frog:
- clayboy: I2P: Puts You Off Food:
- danon: i2p: Connect The Net, It's Free!:
- danon: i2p: Creating a free internet:
- danon: i2p: Grab a Tunnel, It's Free!:
- danon: i2p: Making a free internet Reality:
- danon: i2p: The Digital Refuge:
- FireRabbit: I2P - Freer than beer:
- FireRabbit: I2P: Guarenteed to drive you crazy after 5 minutes of use:
- FireRabbit: I²P - how people who know too much about ascii say I2P:
- FireRabbit|food: I2P: What Spoon?:
- MrEcho_: "I2P: let other people use your bandwidth":
- Ophite1: I2P - because it sucks less than freenet.:
- Ophite1: I2P - research and development of innovative solutions directed towards improving the freedom, privacy and security of all users of the internet
- Ophite1: I²P - stopping politics fucking up your good ideas.:
- protocol: I2P: Fuck Freenet:
- protocol: I2P: Hack eepsite anonymously:
- protocol: I2P: protocol is the fucking man:
- protocol: I2P: Scientology hates us:
- TC: "I2P: aum, is the shoutcast server still running?":
- TC: "I2P: Can i2p.dynalias.net take a slashdoting?":
- TC: "I2P: Connection reset by peer":
- TC: "I2P: Does Guantanamo Bay have broadband?":
- TC: "I2P: Hack the Gibson... on this open Squid proxy!":
- TC: "I2P: Hey everyone, I just set up my webcam! oh shit!":
- TC: "I2P: increase your penis size by 3 to 4 inches":
- TC: "I2P: It was all jrand0m's idea! I didn't have anything to do with it!":
- TC: "I2P: Puts You Off Government":
- TC: "I2P: somebody build us matter transpoter over ethernet and we're all set":
- TC: "I2P: Taxes? We dont need no stinking taxes!":
- TC: "I2P: The SUV that ran you off the information superhighway":
- TC: "I2P: They can take my mouse when the pry it out of my cold dead hands":
- TC: "I2P: Where Anarchists and Libertarians sharpen their knives before turning on each other"
- tonious: "I2P -- Making the world safe for dealers, terrorists and child porn peddlers"
- tonious: "I2P: 'Cause Angelina Jolie's a hacker.":
- tonious: "I2P: Recommended by four out of five black market doctors.":
- tonious: "I2P: Yeah, RISC is good.":
- tonious: "I2P: 'Cause really, what would you do with all that CPU time?:
- tonious: "I2P: 'Cause the street finds it's own uses for things.":
- tonious: "I2P: 'Cause we were bored.":
- tonious: "I2P: Accepted at more places (that you'd like to shop) than American Express."
- tonious: "I2P: because IPSEC is made of people. PEOPLE!":
- tonious: "I2P: Because noone wants to see what you browse. Ugh.":
- tonious: "I2P: Because there are four lights.":
- tonious: "I2P: Because there's a republican in office.":
- tonious: "I2P: Because your parents have a packetsniffer":
- tonious: "I2P: Eat THIS Ashcroft!!":
- tonious: "I2P: Elvis would use it. Beebop aloo lah.":
- tonious: "I2P: Have you had your cryptographically untraceable break today?"
- tonious: "I2P: Here kid, have some candy.":
- tonious: "I2P: IHTFP":
- tonious: "I2P: Is your router up? 'Cause I can't reach your site.":
- tonious: "I2P: It beats goatse.cx":
- tonious: "I2P: It beats watching Enterprise":
- tonious: "I2P: It tastes awful but it works":
- tonious: "I2P: Maxaxaxax H-H-Headroom recommends it.":
- tonious: "I2P: So no one knows you're an Urqin Invader.":
- tonious: "I2P: Spider Jerusalem's favourite network.":
- tonious: "I2P: The quicker squicker upper":
- tonious: "I2P: They're after me lucky charms!":
- tonious: "I2P: This space for rent. No really, my DMT account is #......"
- tonious: "I2P: We make the MIB look like wimps.":
- tonious: "I2P: What evidence?":
- tonious: "I2P: Where everyone knows your name." No wait, that's not right...
- tonious: "I2P: Who are you again?":
- tonious: "I2P: Who needs the IETF?":
- tonious: "I2P: William Gibson eat your heart out.":
- tonious: "I2P: You can't prove it.":
- tonious: I2P - Join now, get a free mp3!:
- tonious: I2P - Your lawyer will thank you.:
- tonious: I2P -- Shut up and use it.:
- I2P: To cops, you'll be like a huge booger they just can't reach.
- with i2p the time is coming to bring the "underground" above ground and accessible to all
L. Ron Hubbard::
- Q: What do you call a man with his ding-a-ling in a piece of melon? - A: Ian Clarke.
- I2P: Because you should not be jailed -just given a slap up side the head- for jacking off to lesbian snuff films.
- I2P: Because all information wants to be free, including those photos of jrandom dressed up like a domantrix in crotchless panties raping a stuffed Care Bear doll up its ass.
- I2P: Because without it keeping gott busy he would be released to afflict the world with his/her (its) evil.
- I2P: Because I want every fucking episode of the Little Mermaid the series available for download with out Disney suing my ass off.
- I2P- The loosest slots in town
- I2P- Pretty soon it'll have the only pages not owned by a corporation
- I2p- Bigger than a Chihuahua
- nicktastic: Inject your soul with I2P, its free, its free
- nicktastic: Someone hurt me
- I2P: Because P2P is about more than filesharing
- I2P: Anonymize everything!
- r4v5: wait, people on i2p pay for things?
- r4v5: I2P: Letting the terrorists win, one scaremonger at a time!
- I2P: What, the slogans have to make sense?
- I2P: Because "Kazaa" was already taken!
- I2P: Because I2P needs another slogan!
- Î2P: Now officially the second-suckiest anonymous filesharing program in existence!
- Welcome to I2P - abandon all hope ye who enter here.
- cat-a-puss: Yeah, the other day postman.i2p.re did it three times in a row...
- i2p-chat topic::
- i2p-chat Welcome to I2P Chat -- Where all your dreams come true
- troll-free, flood-free i2p community chat | if channel is moderated: register, identify, and /msg an op for voice if you're not auto-voiced | forum online | bot-free | cneal is a nutsack
- I2P: Ha ha, you can't catch me.
- I2P: Because evil is the root of all money. (No, it doesn't have anything to do with I2P. It just seemed like it would make a good catchy slogan for something.)
- I2P: Incriminating Scientology memos want to be free.
- I2P: I too pee on MPAA, RIAA and the like ...
- I2P: Hacking 127.0.0.1
- I2P: Fuck Freenet, in a good way.
- I2P: Pissing on The Man.
- Tealc: i'll suck jrandoms cock if he releases 0.6.1.4 tonight
- I2P brings us the darkest sides of humanity - And shows us the beauty in them ;D
- Welcome to I2P: Our privacy relies on the laws of mathematics, not the laws of man.
- I2P, interprets all governments as system damage and routes them out!
- Load the kickban scripts, ops, and take cover - the slashdot has hit the fan!
- perv: But wouldn't a jrandom, by any other name, smell equally leet?
- Freenet is like a glacier. It's hard to move, but once it gets going, it can .. ummh .. move pebbles? In comparison, I2P is like a rabbit's burrow. You can get anywhere you want pretty quickly, but when the tunnels cave in you're screwed.
- I2P: Because surveillance is rarely used to help you.
- I2P: The less they know the better.
- I2P: A bit like a cloak of invisibility.
- I2P: More hops than a brewery.
- I2P: Hoping that this won't be used by the criminal underworld.
- I2P: Slow as shit, but interesting all the same.
- It's never too late for I2P.
- I2P: Because .i2p.re domains are free for all!
- I2P: I love To Peer !
- I2P: Giving secure anonymous communication to everyone - not just criminal organizations, commercial organizations, terrorist organizations and governments!
- I2P: Anonymous secure communication for everyone, not just those that have an IT-department.
- I2P: Privacy et libre!
- Mental: Before the Internet, the Government controlled all communication, now that the Government controls the Internet, we have I2P.
- When big companies and government are controlling internet, there is only one way to be free - I2P.
See also: Jrandom's old collected slogans