This page regroup informations about how to make (and run) a Blog with I2P.
WOT forums softwares as alternatives to HTTP Blogs
- Your Blog is readable/writable 24/24, even if your computer (or your I2P connection) is down.
- If you leave I2P or give up your blog, it will still be available in the next years (to the readers and to you).
- Some WOT forums softwares can also work as a private mailboxes, your readers can write public or private comments (and receive your messages).
- No security risk for your computer to be hacked (because no HTTP server).
- Syndie allows your forum to be readable from multiple darknets (I2P, Tor, Freenet, ...).
- Distributed design makes harder to know who operates the blog.
- Need to learn a WOT forums software.
- Visitors must use the WOT software that you have choose in order to access it.
- You can not use themes to design graphically your blog (however: Syndie allow to attach pictures).
- No hit counter possible. You can not know if people read your posts.
- The content is distributed, if the encryption is break, all the content might become readable.
- Freenet is also very suitable to make a blog.
Technical informations about WWW hosting inside I2P
Main article: EepsiteHosting
Technical informations about Blogging into I2P